Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some Older Models: Seraphim


I realized that I had never taken any photos of my modest Hordes collection. I started Hordes a few years ago, and began with Legion of Everblight. The game was pretty cool, but sorta complicated to learn. I think I can deal with it at small points levels. Everything has it's own rules and abilities. Blah, blah, blah..... And every enemy model has a skill that lets it ignore your ability... blah, blah, blah.... and you really need to play with 10,000 models to appreciate the game, blah, blah, blah.....

Despite all that bitchiness of mine, I'll probably pick this up again with my newfound love of skirmish level games. Here's a Seraphim, at one time I guess it ruled the Hordes world. Never did much for me because it's special rule was debated by so many that I never really used it right. Well.... there it is.

No comments: