So, more Russians. As the third installment in the 1,000 point Bolt Action painting challenge, I'm now in the home stretch. The bulk of the painting is done with this batch. Russians have been surprisingly easy and fast to paint. In fact, I had these completed last Sunday, but only had time to take pictures today.
For the month of March, I've got an 11 man rifle squad with LMG and on SMG, a medic, AT rifle team, and a Maxim MMG team. That totals to 248 points. I've got carry over from last month as well, and that will all go toward next month.
Here's the group shot for everything.
Here's the collection in the box as it stands now. The Russians are still sharing space with my Dark Ages models for the time being. Next month, they'll have to move out.