Last year I picked up several packages of Crusader WWII Germans in 28mm. It is a good thing that I did, as the Crusader line is no longer carried in the US and the price to get them from the UK is ridiculous. I made another order in December last year, but those were for Russians. I got this batch around October with the intent of beefing up my anemic model count of Germans. Now I can put a full strength platoon with command onto the table.
I've had the itch to paint recently, but no idea what to work on. I feel adrift, in between projects. My time is so limited now with new responsibilities at work, I have to ensure I'm working on something I really want as well as something where I can see results fast. Filling in gaps in my WWII Germans fit that bill.
Here are twenty more soldiers, with LMG teams and leader models. I just pushed them together on my painting table and snapped a photo.
I also added in another machine gun team, just so I could field more than one. This time, I mounted them all on a single base rather than keep the spotter separate.