Monday, August 20, 2012

Reaper Bones Kickstarter


So I'm a little late to the game with this, but I actually joined Reaper's KickStarter campaign for the Bones models. Reaper is currently at $1.2 million raised.  It goes without saying that they're getting a lot of support. I know I'm excited to see some of their best models converted to cheaper and lighter materials.

The Bones models are excellent quality, just as good as the metals. By joining KickStarter now you can get a ton of models for a very low price. I personally did the Vampire level, which delivers a lot. It's well worth the money.  Check it out below. They keep adding to this package as their pledges increase.  The campaign only runs until August 25th. So if you're thinking about it, better act fast.



2 comments:

Robert said...

This is truly amazing and I am tempted to jump in but I have absolutely zero need for any of those amazing figures. I am sure I will kick myself for passing this up.

Jerry said...

Of course they're not needed! That's why they are so fun! I'm a sucker for anything fantasy related. But there's a little bit of everything in this. Right now, it's down to something like 50 cents per model with the $100 pledge. That's insanely good for the quality you get.